Friday 3 June 2011

Chaubelogy - Daily Life Advantages of focussed Mind Power Utilizations

From Maturity to Maturity – A Different Vision

This Chapter of Chaubeylogy describes the routine transactions of daily life and how one can analyze them correctly to take related advantages in one’s favor. This is an effort towards seeing the same thing from different angles, and this makes a real difference.

"Take Responsibility of your own Area and related Happenings"

Try to think opposite to the obvious answer to any query which you have to answer and you will be surprised to see the answer coming out of your own mind.

Considering some of the example to exemplify the above statement:

Suppose you are in a hot discussion with your wife who wants you to wear a specific shirt today which you feel, do not suit to your age or is not of your choice.
1.      Your obvious behavior will be in two directions, if you feel not to have a quarrel with her at the starting of the day, you will be following her instructions without willing or you will not accept her recommendations and will not like the interference in your own area.
2.      Try to analyze the reasons why she is forcing you to wear the specific shirt, what is there if this is not a regular interruption. Once you start brainstorming these queries may reach at the root cause of her wish, She might be feeling:
a.       This is the shirt which I brought to my husband at his birthday and he never likes to wear it
                                                              i.      Yesterday he forced me to wear that specific dress and I was willing to wear some other dress, so this time I should follow the similar actions with him.
                                                            ii.      My husband looks real good in such type of shirts which makes him looking younger however he always rejects my suggestion.
b.      If we analyze the possible reasons of any happening around the surroundings we finds that we know exactly what is happening around us however we always see someone to take charge of our area and carry responsibility of any unwanted/bad happening being generated from the actions taken and we ensure the credit of Goods are always counted on us only.

If I am able to understand the behavioral patterns of each actions being taken by self or anybody else in my own area and dare to take responsibility of each happening then surely I can start getting other added advantages which are still not reaching to me.

What is my own area?
From the beginning of my article I referred a word “Own Area”; the meaning of own area is attached with respect to happenings around me/with me and respective results coming out of such defined set of actions. Let us take some examples of my own area, possible actions and outcomes of those performed actions with referred accountability.
1.      If as a student I know my mathematics is not in a good state also the available faculty in the school is not of good quality and if I am assuming my parents are going to be responsible and accountable for my results, am I right?
2.      If my father is passed away and I have to take up the home related responsibilities under his absence and I could not find a job to fulfill the attached responsibilities requirement and blames that none of my relatives and friends came up to share those during hard times then am I taking up the required care of my own area?
3.      If in a job where I am working as an employee and usually Boss does not care about my good work which I am performing consistently and most of the time he is giving preference to that colleague who I feel does not perform the duties correctly but still Boss always praises his every effort in any direction and that colleague is being seen as a better candidate for promotion, am I correctly able to take responsibility of my own area?
4.      I got an accident couple of months back and I am out of job now, no one is helping me so I will be away from all those said good people/friends around me as “A Friend in need is friend indeed”. Am I taking the responsibility of my own area?
I may go though any bad happening around me and always can blame others for that personal failure but if I want to improve from the available situations, the only way is to ensure I am taking responsibility of my own area by analyzing them correctly and understanding the possible outcomes of such happenings in a manner which suits to me. This surely will improvise the existing conditions and will make me man of success.
 

2 comments:

  1. Well, I agree we need to take care of our "own area". However, sometimes its very hard to evaluate all the things happening around you and those are the key moments, when people tend to get emotional and take irrational decisions. So, yes this theory does work 85% of the time but then one needs to be a saint or robot to completely ignore the emotional part :)

    Just my 2 cents buddy, great going !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happening of imotional setbacks as you rightly said is the crucial time when you are forced towards directional dillema but believe me the thumb rule is you are responsible of your own area so even if you are hearing your heart initially, you will start following the mind waves very soon. So neither you need to be saint nor robot just analyze in your own framework and ask yourself what is correct at that specific moment...i know ultimately you wll have to choose the mind path only as imotions has an age but mind waves are dynamic in nature...

    Thanks for putting your query and allowing me to anser it.

    Regars:

    Anurag

    ReplyDelete