Monday 13 June 2011

Right vs Wrong, The Dilemma of Life!!

"Each Right for one may be Wrong for other and Each Good for One may be Bad for Other"

From the day i started understanding the difference between right or wrong it started becoming more complex. What was right for me was always wrong with my father and what was good for me was bad for some others..This dillema of right or wrong always pinched me in many ways and as the confusing outcomes..it only gave frustation, anger and a feel that something i was unable to understand...why?? I aways checked with me if i am correct as per logic then how come it may be incorrect for others. I understood this in many years that there is nothing right and nothing is wrong.

We always uses our own logic to decide our next course of action during the time sometimes we are correct and sometimes we are not? The question comes in my mind who decides that this is correct or this is incorrect? Perhaps this is i myself who analyzes the outputs of the my each action along with related impact  and that output decides whether i have gained out of the transaction or i lost, but the decesion is not yet out..if my outputs are the reason of my feeling then its always better to analyze the each action performed by us to avoid any imotional decesion..which would be required to revert to original required, sooner or later.

Each Good or Bad is very relative in nature and they keeps on chaging the shape and sizes with time with our understanding of nature and with situations, we are running with. So what should be the right way. I feel if your logic says something is correct, It will always be and never feel sorrow on your decesion if this turns into incorrect in future as it has changed its shape of goodness and there are other factors forcing it to be turned into bad..there is nothing like that i did wrong because i couldn't analyze the correct...perhaps thats only the good was there at that moment when you was deciding its goodness...

My words might be looking bit confusing, but i am available for any clarification where you feel any difference in understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment